Friday, November 5, 2010

DanceHelp.com

The internet never ceases to amaze me.  I discovered this site completely by accident one day, and realized I had to share it with you. 
Dancehelp.com is a journal of dance information and inspiration to accompany students, performers, and choreographers in their dance endeavors. It is a compilation of dance articles, dance tips, dance news, dance forums, dance listings and educational information for the aspiring and professional dancer. It is also a free online dance guide to help today’s dancer in their quest for knowledge.
DanceHelp.com has one of the most comprehensive dictionaries of terminology I have ever seen.  They also have many articles on training and technique tips, performance tips, nutrition and general health tips, a Q&A section, the list goes on.  This site is a veritable goldmine of information that I highly recommend to all my dance friends.

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had known about that site when I was in school, and still dancing regularly!

    ReplyDelete